A prayer

I just want to say that losing friends and family is hard.

Over the past few weeks a few people i know (family and friends) have passed away due to illness. I just want to.....i don't know what i'm trying to say. I just want to remember them.

If any of you have someone you would like us to remember and keep in our prayers please post.

Thanx guys.

• 2 weeks later...

im sorry i never read this post until now.. but im sorry for your loses. If you have read in chit-chat and blah blah I'm going through a loss of my own and another one that i would rather not explain. I feel your pain, and i want you to know.. ill be here for you, and anyone else in this community.

My prayers are for you and everyone dealing with the loses.. im sorry this had to happen to you. Keep ur head up and keep smiling, the best thing you can do in times like this is at least make someone elses day just a bit brighter.. you'll see, it'll help you too. Good luck.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

saturday dec 6 4 people were killed in a car crash....3 of them glastonbury high school seniors (4th one has not been identified to my knowledge yet)

(4th was a father of 3 and there were two other people that are badly injured in his car)

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

yeah it was crazy i found out today and was blown away, i had seen Wes on Wednesday at the Tennis Center and wheneever i go i see him and his brother and i feel so bad for the rest of his family.

i was just going to make another post of this.. but.. why not here right?..

I didnt know them all too well.. but I know they all hated me. But still.. this month has been horrible for deaths.. Monday is going to be crazy at school.

Looking on the brighter side of things: this will be a great reality check for people at school. All those stuck up people who care their belt matches their shoes and if it doesn't its the end of the world.. they will see that there is more to life then clothes and what people think. People in highschool think they will live forever.. now maybe they will see that life is precious. Oh man.. i'm going to cry.. enough said by me.

RIP ERIC, DAN, AND WES... WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU.

I'm not a very religious person, but I've lost a friend to an automobile accident, so I'm right behind you man. Talk to someone about it, seriously. If they were close to you at all, get it off your chest. PM me if nothing else.