This is not a joke

Yes. It is the real thing. After some debate, I am going to reinstall cs and deal with the pain of steam. Yes it is true. Do not rub your eyes in shock. Do not call the police. It is the real thing.

But you guys need to help me! Where can i find...

-Steam

-CS patch(its on 1.6 now, right?)

- Anything else that I need

Thank you for your time

(hopefully soon to be playing counter-strike on a server near you.)

-Bukket

If you just want CS, you can grab the Steam Cache + CS from GotFrag, here: http://www.gotfrag.com/portal/files/126/

If you want all the Steam games (CS, DOD, TFC etc), you can grab it here: http://www.gotfrag.com/portal/files/24/

Install that, login to steam, steam will update itself and patch CS, then you're good to go.

NB: Those links require a GF account to DL at a 50k cap. Get Prime or search for Steam Cache on fileplanet/fileshack and you can wait in line for it.

(edited)

Thats Urk...that helped alot. I will visit that once i finish typing this. Mk5...i would LOVE to play ut2k4....but my comp cant handle it. I love playing it at my friends house..so its to old cs for me!

P.S- thats wierd how there is no half life or cs needed now

edit: wow, 2 hours and 10 minute to dl. I dont got much more time on the computer, so i am going to wait untill monday to download. Cant wait!

Edited by Silver-Bullet

lol...does your account have prime or do you have to dl it to your comp?

( icant wait until monday when i install it...)

(urk do you have aim/aol? I have a couple of questions about stuff but would rather talk on aim or something. if you do im me at xdirtysock09x plz)