g0t LAG on MOBO III?

Fatty

First, sorry that you experienced lag on MOBO II.

Second, during the time that you experience lag, please submit a tracert or pingplot to the server so we can verify that the latency is coming from the server itself.

Please include a screenshot of the ping in-game at this same time.

Please note the time of day, number of players, current map, length of noted lag, and anything else that seems noteworthy.

Please add your post below. Do not post if you cannot include all of the above required information.

Thanks for keeping track of the lag. We'll do the best we can to fix it.

• 1 month later...

Mobo II has been running great. I did see that weird lag we're chatting about in the public forums. Half the people are fine, the other half of us, it's like we "freeze" for two or three seconds and seriously, I can see my bullets in mid-air frozen, while the other guys is still moving and shooting at me. It's weird. (Most of the peeps were good folk from other clans (rE, HIC, 9, 6lo, FM, SSUP, 187) - and half were saying they had weird lag, and half said it was running smoothly for them.) Heh, still had high score, though we lost 3-2. :P

Not sure if it belongs here. Sorry Fatty, I have no idea how to tracert or pingplot or screen shot. Almost didn't post, but I thought it was a weird case.

12:15AM, Saturday, about 17 peeps. It WAS Redplanet, so that map lags sometimes, but I swear it started a map before.

Not whining, just informing. You can ignore this post if you want. We all like our MOBO, all things considered. ^_^