Guest UberNewb
Guests

<---everything I say is a lie

<---right now, I'm lying

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Nobody noticed that when Cane originally posted... the "<--- liez" was pointing to where it said "Mmmm 0wnz j00"? ... which is also what my "<--- liez *agrees with Cane*" post was about :rolleyes:

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

You come into a room where there are 2 and only 2 exits and one man at each exit. One door leads to eternal bliss and the other to a much less pleasant place where the devil resides. One man always lies and the other man always tells the truth. You can ask one question, and only one question, to both men (same question to each). What question must you ask to find out which door you must walk through to get to your land of eternal bliss? (or the other door if you're a masochist)

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests
TaPe,Dec 1 2002, 10:14 PM]You come into a room where there are 2 and only 2 exits and one man at each exit.  One door leads to eternal bliss and the other to a much less pleasant place where the devil resides.  One man always lies and the other man always tells the truth.  You can ask one question, and only one question, to both men (same question to each).  What question must you ask to find out which door you must walk through to get to your land of eternal bliss? (or the other door if you're a masochist)

Whats the question?

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
good times.

Can I answer?  :D

I don't know, can you? :P

lets name/guys the doors blue and red. U ask red what blue would say about the red door. if red said blue would say red leads to bliss (and u want to go to bliss) u go through blue. Cause if red is telling the truth then blue is lying and blue would be the right way to go. And if red is lying then blue would say it goes to hell, and he'd be telling the truth so u'd go through blue. :) and if red said blue would say red would lead to hell you go red. because if red was telling the truth then blue would be lying and u'd go through red to get to bliss and if red was lying then blue would really say it goes to bliss and u'd go through red.

I GOT IT! wheeeeeeeee

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

that is sooooo confusin...can any1 make it simpler?