• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I'll put you in traction, little boy. I dunno if you think its cool to rag on people all the time, but it seriously isn't. Wise up, Bukkethead, because there's a thin line between tolerable and unbearable, and you're standing on it.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

*runs to ubers house....grabs his teddy bear and puts it in a sheddar*

Now what?? :lol:

bukket.. stop it.. or else imma start being the side of me that NO one has seen yet.. yes you people have seen me blow up, but not b*tch like im about to if u don't stop bukket. Uber is my friend and I know he doesn't appriciate what ur saying. Its funny to a point.. but u've gone way too far. :angry::angry:

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
ever single man i have talked to is a jerk in someway

Thank you - but don't be so kind to men... I don't see how you can get so mad at somebody, Talent persay, for making fun of women as a group when you do the same to men.

America, the epitome of hypocrisy... I rest my case

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I'm still wondering what a sheddar is. :lol::lol::lol:

You know Bukket, people would take you a million times more seriously if you, ya know, checked your spelling...

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

This is what I heard...

When Bullet IMed Fatty about getting a forum for his clan, he said 'Hey, Fatty, its Silver-Bukket.' When Fatty made the forums, the subtitle for them said 'Captain Bukket be here.'

A lot of us are rallying for him to make his CS name Silly Bukket instead of Silver Bullet

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
A lot of us are rallying for him to make his CS name Silly Bukket instead of Silver Bullet

Is there a petition I can sign?

• 3 weeks later...

<----wishes he were

______ ______

| | | |\ /| | |

| | | | \ / | | |

| | | | \ / | | |

______| | | \ / | _____|

| | | \/ | |

| | | | |

| | | | |

| | | | |

*EDIT*

This stupid thing won't work right

*/EDIT*

that's alot easier to just go

[]D[][]\/[][]D

<---- also thinks that ppl take Bukkets post in entirely the wrong mind....

think about it....he sees all of you guys constantly ragging on each other and making insults that are only jokes and the reason you all do this and it is accepted is because you're all friends. Bukket wants to be friends and sees himself as an insider cause he looks up to you guys.

As someone who is not inside the "Wonderland Clan" (since I'm just not loony enough darnit) I see absolutely nothing different in Bukkets ribbing of all of you than you all ribbing each other. You see a difference because you only see him as a 12 year old who is bothering you. (just like a little brother basically)

so I say take his posts in the joking light they are meant to be taken as.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Huh? Playaa, please explain what you're referring to...

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

man playya ur sticking up for me like a real brother

I just read this topic for the first time and combine how you guys took Bukkets past posts in the wrong way (in my opinion) and how others have treated him lately in the forums I just felt like it needed to be said

and bukket I don't even really know you.....I'm just calling it as I see it

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

You guys missed the point of this posts irrelevance to the new forums.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

liez