Inuyasha

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Anyone like that anime at all? Inuyasha. It is really good I think. Got into it by accident some time ago and found it to be funny and quite action packed with a great story and am now hooked on it.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I've been watching Wolf's Rain also but the last few eposides with all of the unneccessary deaths has made me a little irritated with the show.

love inuyasha the only thing is that it still hasnt come to end in japan. god knows when they will end the series but it is very good. i also liked witch hunter robin. god now im started ok what else have i liked on adult swim....oh yea blue gender, the many gundams, yu yu hakusho, trigun, cowboy beebop, i could go on and on about some of these.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Well, just swatched the end of Wolf's Rain. Have to say I am disappointed. I have issues with books or whatever that have everyone die at the end. The ending almost made no sense. I say almost because I am not fully sure if it did or not. Not that I think about it... it tinkled me off.

I have issues with books or whatever that have everyone die at the end.

This is because your from the american culture...in japan that sort of thing isn't as unpopular as it is here. Something else to consider is that in some asian cultures the emphasis is put on the journey, not the ending, a theme that seems mostly absent from our western culture.

Maybe having an atomic bomb dropped on your country changes the way your culture views life? Iono.

I can give you some anime titles that you might want to steer clear of if you don't like weird or tragic endings: Gasaraki, Bubble Gum Crisis: 2040, RahXephon, Excel Saga, Generator Gawl, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Nadia: Secret of Blue Water, Soul Hunter, Sorcerer Hunters...I can't think of anymore.

Before someone says it I'm not saying these are bad animes but if your looking for a very conclusive ending or a happy ending you might want to look into something along the lines of Rune Soldier, Full Metal Panic, Lady Death ect.