Loud and Proud GC?

Fatty

I've brought this up before, so I'm prepared to turned away again, but I still think we need a coalition symbol that's a little more predominant in the CS server. .gc is very slick, but I just love the way you are forced to see /-=GC=-/. Now, I'm not suggesting /-=GC=-/ for CS at any means...but perhaps something just a tad more loud.

Maybe .GC ? Even the caps would make it more readily seen.

Any other suggestions? If you'd rather keep it like it is, say it. If you'd be up to considering other possibilities, hang on before you just say no though. Maybe someone will come up with something that combines class and "in yo face."

I agree the .gc isn't exactly in your face... it's actually hard to even notice it in the .gc format as it looks like a simple continuation of the name rather than a tag. What kind of formats for names and tags does CS allow?

LT :bang:

GC Founder

I like th eone that ZD is using....partial of the other

-=GC=- without the brackets.

Basically, the goal is what? We want people to say, what is GC? or, is GC recruiting? etc. We made it happen in UT cause we stood out.

Let's stand out, first by conduct and demeanor, then by our tag!

That chart's kinda misleading, you have to add a 0 in front of each number.

Hold down ALT and press the 4 numbers corresponding to the character on the keypad. The numbers above the letters on the keyboard will do nothing. Make sure numlock is on also.

For example, © is ALT 0169.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

*|CsLs|*ZèroDãmãgè -=GÇ=-