White Noise or The Grudge

Sir Shertown Pimp

Well i saw The Grudge and i would put it on par with The Ring. It was a pretty fun movie cause there were constant 'jump out of your seat moments' that would get all the girls in the theather to scream, which would force me to laugh.

Id give it 2.5/4 stars.

As for White Noise... It looks creepy as hell but you would have to wait till Jan 7, 2005 to see it.

SAW does NOT look like a good movie. I can't even imagine the twisted mind that came up with that idea and I also find it hard to fathom that people will be entertained by something that sick.

there, that's my $3.45

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
(edited)
Grudge was terrible, i laughed at every scare. They were all obvious scares, other then that a terrible plot and no charachter development

Ebert and Ropert (sp) gave "The Grudge" two thumbs WAAAAAy down. They said it was so bad that if they weren't being paid to review it, they would have walked out. It looks really stupid anyway.

Edited by zerodamage .gc

Well, i saw the Grudge, I thought it was excellent. Pretty scary for chicks, but im a sucker for anything with a scare in it, i love em all. Plus Two is coming out in 05, the second ring movie. Lastly....I'm sick enough to wanna see Saw 8P)

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

The Ring I liked and thought was excellently well done. Now I heard the original version was better which was a foreign film but the story and what not was amazing and normally those types of movies bore me. Hopefully the second one will not be a flop.