Stats?

Liltard

Since I had been absent from CS for awhile and had never played on GC servers until Source, I was wondering, did GC run stats on their CS servers in the past? Any plans for stats in the future? Someone asked about this in the public forum and I was just wondering what you all felt?. In the past, I know I would tend to spend more time on CS servers that tracked stats, which makes me believe that it may draw more to our servers. Anyway, I'm not even sure if there is a stat tracker program for Source. Just wondering.

LT :bang:

We had stats running on our 1.6 servers. I'm sure we will get them for Source as soon as they are available....we may already have them, I've just been a little incogneato lately with the newborn and all.

***EDIT***

Did some searching....here you go:

Recru Stats

I'll get the link working on the server stats page when I get home.

***EDIT AGAIN***

Those are actually the old TropIII stats, it says it was updated today but I checked on player stats and nobody that I clicked on had played since Oct. 6th. I'll look into the source stats.

• 2 weeks later...
We had stats running on our 1.6 servers.  I'm sure we will get them for Source as soon as they are available....we may already have them, I've just been a little incogneato lately with the newborn and all.

***EDIT***

Did some searching....here you go:

Recru Stats

I'll get the link working on the server stats page when I get home.

***EDIT AGAIN***

Those are actually the old TropIII stats, it says it was updated today but I checked on player stats and nobody that I clicked on had played since Oct. 6th.  I'll look into the source stats.

Any word on the source stats?

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

DOH have stats runnings on their source. Some of the detail is missing but it is working.

Nor are we paying for it.

I'd rather not have "partially working" stats, to be honest.

After SDK is released, stats will be upgraded, and then we'll buy em back...and we'll move some logs and start fresh...forgiving most newb logs from the beginning months.