I was just banned for no reason

Guest jackhat

Guest jackhat
Guest jackhat
Guest jackhat
Guests
(edited)

Yeah, so I joined your counter strike source server at 66.150.107.91:27015 with the name 'Joey ragnuts' - now personally I think its hilarious, but apparently some admin or another didnt like it and spammed the console telling me to change it. I changed it to LOL, and was then kicked. I rejoined to ask him what his problem was and was then banned before I could even join a team.

I didnt catch the guys name as I was barely there long enough to even hit tab, but you really should get a handle on your admins. Its hard to want to play somewhere when you get banned and ordered around for no good reason by some kid with a penis-envy complex who gets his donkey handed to him at school every day for being such a hard up jackass.

Its the internet guys, stop acting like nazis about it.

*edits* - Your forum software filtered my post and some clarity was lost, so I'm editing it to inform you of the mistakes.

'Joey ragnuts' should read 'Joey F-A-G-nuts' and 'donkey' should read 'A-S-S'. Please make a note of this so when you go to unban me from your server (which I know you will since I complied with the administrators request and did nothing wrong whatsoever) you dont accidentally unban the wrong name. We wouldnt want any impersonators playing on your server pretending to be me.

Edited by Brillow_Head

I didnt catch the guys name as I was barely there long enough to even hit tab, but you really should get a handle on your admins. Its hard to want to play somewhere when you get banned and ordered around for no good reason by some kid with a penis-envy complex who gets his donkey handed to him at school every day for being such a hard up jackass.

Its the internet guys, stop acting like nazis about it.

*edits* - Your forum software filtered my post and some clarity was lost, so I'm editing it to inform you of the mistakes.

'Joey ragnuts' should read 'Joey F-A-G-nuts' and 'donkey' should read 'A-S-S'. Please make a note of this so when you go to unban me from your server (which I know you will since I complied with the administrators request and did nothing wrong whatsoever) you dont accidentally unban the wrong name. We wouldnt want any impersonators playing on your server pretending to be me.

:lol:

And we are supposed to unban you why? Your attitude won't get you very far here.

And those kids you're talking about. Most of us are 20+ years old. With the majority being in the 30's.

Maybe the admin did jump the gun as far as banning you goes. But, then again maybe he made the right decision after all. If your first post is any indication of your attitude. We'll see.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

So far, your first post completely failed the guidelines to request unbanning. Maybe try again.