Rumor: Multiplayer Surprise for HL2

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

This I originally found at HL2fallout.com

However, here's something I thought that you would want to know. The same source who scored on the game going gold sent this to me last night:

There's going to be a special treat near launch or soon after for those who are upset that Counter-Strike Source is the only multiplayer offered out of the box. I'd hate to ruin the surprise but let's just say traditionalists will be happy even if it's just one map at first. Physics Cannon!

This source was absolutely on the mark previously, so I think you can take that as completely reliable.

http://dubiousquality.blogspot.com/2004/11...ife-2-post.html

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Sounds like HL multiplayer. Something I enjoyed but wasn't earth shattering. The one cool think about it was the maps. Most of the 'stock' maps had triggers which could be used in cool ways. Such as the one where you could trap them in an area and flood it. Those were cool.

Yeah. I am thinking maybe HL Multiplayer but through the HL1: Source version instead. I predicted this possibility weeks ago so it would NOT surprise me.