Where's Hudon?

Clueless

I know, I was just being my grumpy self. Sorry. Well, lemme share why I was grumpy. That was just before I turned my computer off to clean it. You see, we're having our floors redone in the house, right? Well, the guy has to pound like hmm...who knows, 300 nails into the wood (he's sinking them, some wacko nailed the wood years ago)....anyways, long-story short: unfinished basement + MAJOR pounding = everything in the basement covered with dust and woodchips, and just grit grit grit.

My office is in my basement.

I actually needed to clean, so it's all good now.

Thanks for pointing it out...I did find it fairly quick....sorry again for kicking the cat.

It's cool, I'd be grumpy too. If it makes ya feel better, I live close enough to ya to just come and kick me in person next time.

Are they actually refinishing the floor as far as clear and all that, or just repairing loose boards? All that sandin gets messy, i've done it b4, did'nt care for it. I'll stick to finish carpentry, thats what i'm good at.

You guys did a nice job, floors are tough work, especially the sanding and keepin with the grain, it's easier to ruin a floor than most would think. His daughters a little cutie, shes got alot more hair than dad. heh heh. I shouldnt laugh, my heads shaved too. I could always help with carpentry if needed, but I leave the floor refinish to others, i'd do it on my own because if I ruined it i'd hafta kill myself.