hl2 stinks

huhuh?

i have a 5 page paper to write, about 4 hours of work to do on an engineering project, a meeting for sum stupid class at 7-8 and then my girlfriend's roommate is gone already on vacation and she wants me to sleep over....all this must be done today

AND ALL I WANNA DO IS PLAY HL2

Well, theSpark.com took down the really good one, but:

(1) Term paper:

http://mjflick.theblob.org/paper/paper.cgi

(2) Do the engineering project. That'll bite you somewhere uncomfortable later, and not the backseat of a volkswagon.

(3) Get to the meeting and excuse yourself. Have a friend call you, make up some lame excuse. Sit through 15 mins, you'll be fine. I don't advocate skipping class in case something important comes up. It'll most likely come up early.

(4) Tell your GF some other time. Regardless of the advocation of pre-marital hand-holding, dude, if you're that worked up over it you're just going to tick her off.

HOWEVER, I would recommend convincing yourself it's no big. HL2 will be there tomorrow. That's the beauty of buying it...You own it!

Plus, I'm jealous...I'll buy it someday soon, I'm sure. Once I write these papers. I already got permission from the wife, booyah!