In the beginning, did you....?

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Did you run like Hell when you were in the apartment building and the Combine were coming after you? Or did you take your time and look around? lol I ran like Hell. I love it there is a real sense of urgency and you just move.

I think I will be playing this game again later and really look around. Apparently the G-Man is all over the place and unless you are looking, you will miss him.

Did you run like Hell when you were in the apartment building and the Combine were coming after you?  Or did you take your time and look around?  lol  I ran like Hell.  I love it there is a real sense of urgency and you just move.

I think I will be playing this game again later and really look around.  Apparently the G-Man is all over the place and unless you are looking, you will miss him.

I THINK I have only seen the g-man once other than the beginning sequence. It was when you look across the water with the binoculars. Dunno if that was him or not, but it was a guy in a suit with a briefcase. Will have to play through again and look for him. But, first I have to beat the game for the first time! :D

i think ive seen him about 3-4 times now and im only at the place that you see about 5 striders after you =o

Of course ive been taking my ol' sweet time with the game the first time around.

Edited by TheBugs