Moving VI to....

eXile

I am official moving VI to Whisperwind PvE server. I myself and friends IRL are playing there along with Hailfire. Sorry for you guys that have to have full time pvp but i have more fun withouth all the kids and constant cussing all the time. PvE servers just have alot less battle net kiddies. Plus im not waiting in a line 1000 deep just to get d/c'd and have to start all over again. For clarification i PvP'd all the time when i was in closed beta on a PvE server and had tons of fun...its more organized and less retards ganking. So ill still be PvPing quite a bit *cough*Allkiller*cough*

Whisperwind PVE Alliance my name Ithalnos. Come find me i would like everyone to join up for VI.

Edited by eXile

need a warrior char wise. also need leatherworkers.

but honestly i dont care what you pick i just want people i know to join up. so much more fun.

ps. where is zeho? or spiral? we need you guys.

Edited by eXile

So is this game any good? I lost all my free time to FF online and cant get it back and Ill never play that fricking thing again I  played 21 hours in a row took a nap woke up and played 16 hours I wanted to kill my self after doing that

It's not your run-of-the-mill MMO, it takes what's great about MMOs, and adds some of its own personality, plus Blzzard made it so it has to be good :). Buy it.