Maps! maps! MAPS!

Decoy

We welcome mappers to the community and look forward to testing maps for ya.

Havoc, ease up on the brotha mappa there....he'll post over at gotfrag when he wants the flame! I believe the definition of BETA would mean he's not done and there are things that need fixed.

Anyways, welcome again. Feel free to start your own topics with each beta that you release or whatever. If you want your own forum here in this area, we can arrange that as well, and I can also set up moderation rights so you can pin, unpin topics, etc. Just let me know.

We're looking to transform our HL2DM server into another source server that will incorporate different modifications and 3rd party maps, so this could get real fun!

We welcome mappers to the community and look forward to testing maps for ya.

Havoc, ease up on the brotha mappa there....he'll post over at gotfrag when he wants the flame!  I believe the definition of BETA would mean he's not done and there are things that need fixed.

Anyways, welcome again.  Feel free to start your own topics with each beta that you release or whatever.  If you want your own forum here in this area, we can arrange that as well, and I can also set up moderation rights so you can pin, unpin topics, etc.  Just let me know.

We're looking to transform our HL2DM server into another source server that will incorporate different modifications and 3rd party maps, so this could get real fun!

good to hear :)

Yet another assault remake...

http://www.hslan.de/cs_assault_hslan_index.htm

Made by the hslan people who we were so fortunate to find comfort in playing hslan_final. There seems to be a basement to the garage.. as well as some additions to some of the outside buildings. I'm a bit confused as to how it would work out. I'm always up for testing a modified assault.

Hello everyone!

And thanks for the invite Xonoxide!

I come bearing the first BETA version of my remake of de_train for CSS!  I've hosted it at Bots-United.com, you can download it here:

http://filebase.bots-united.com/index.php?action=file&id=241

There is also a screenshot on that page.

The second beta will include phys_props and full lighting, as well as some more detail in general.

Check it out and lemme know what you guys think!  I'd love to get in on a test as well!  Thanks

- DEAD

(AKA Pepe7373)

I like what I saw so far Dead. It looks like the original map, layout wise. I was wondering, are you going to leave the door in the fence in the trainyard?