Anchorman

soul .gc

I love Will Ferrel. I think he is one of the funniest actors I have seen in awhile. So I rent this movie and get set to watch it with the wife last week. We could barely finish the movie. this movie stinks BAD! It is horrible. The acting is bad, the plot is ridiculous, the scripting is bad, etc.... The only thing worthwhile were the cameos and those were not all that great.

If you are thinking about watching this, think long and hard...

We gave it a 30/100

I found it funny when I went and saw it on the big screen, of course though, I think it's a instant reaction for some people to laugh when others do. The movie had the theater laughing through most of it's running time, but when I watch it now, all I care to watch is the major cameo apparence news teams scene (tried to explain it without giving anything away as a spolier). That's the only thing that still made me laugh.

I saw this one back when it first came out in theaters. I can only describe it as 'Stupid Funny.' If you see the movie, you'll know what I mean. It had a lot of parts that made me laugh out loud, but the movie just didnt feel worth my $15 (for two) admission price.

1.5/4 Stars.