truck stolen ...

flux

hey guys, just trying to spread the word that my buddies truck was stolen just a while ago. since a lot of you are in columbus ohio near osu, i figured you might have seen it. here is the thread link. if you see it just give him a call, and the number is in the first thread post.

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.p...13&page=1&pp=30

thanks in advance

thing is. it was stolen about an hour after he got there to trade it. no glass on the ground or anything so it must have been someone who knew what they were doing. still no word or anything. he can't get a detective on the phone or nothing. just was hoping the guys in OH can keep an extra lookout since it was the last place it was. thanks again for the help. and thanks mack.

its very easy to break into an S-10, I have locked my keys in mine 3 times, after paying someone 40 bucks twice and watching how they get it, its very very easy to do with a screwdriver and a coat hanger. Takes about 1 minute if you know what your doing.

sorry bout your friends truck dude. But I seriously doubt they are going to drive it around. Its probably already broken down into 200 peices in a garage.