mario has speed hack

Mooney .gc

Man, I wish the SMB 3 video was real.

...well, technically it is, but the guy who beat it actually took weeks to do that. He's playing on an emulator, going frame by frame, so all of his jumps are timed perfectly. When he messes up, he can just reload a savegame, a few frames back and play it again. He saved every frame as a .bmp and then used VirtualDub to make a movie of it. The thing that really gives it away is that he didn't get pulled into any one of the three pits in world 8. Any SMB3 veteran knows that those odds approach infinity. It's happened to me thrice in my lifetime. The first time I was so amazed that I walked back on, to see what happened, and I was dragged in.

What are really impressive are the 40 minute speed runs of Half-Life and Metroid Prime with 100%. Both games were played legitimately, and runs from save point to save point were used to cut as much time off of the game as possible.

Enjoy the SMB3 video for what it is. It is the perfect play of SMB3, and I doubt that we'll ever see it performed that well.

• 2 months later...

Ever seen a Zelda: Ocarina of Time run?

Those own. And yeah the metroid ones are awsome. Actually the ones where they DONT get 100% are cooler. Cause they use the most amazing ways to bypass zones ever.

Awesome site Dweez! I just spent the last hour watching some guy beat 007 straight through on the 00Agent setting. The guy does it as fast as humanly possible and he doesn't die once! Man I loved that game, and I was good too. But this guy is unreal.