Its a race!

Zeabos

See how fast you can get your Character from level 1-10!

Rules

1) No grouping!!!!!

2) No getting help from high levels (I.E. Tagging the creeps and then having a friend kill them)

3) Questing is encouraged!!!

4) No Rest hacking! You cant start him up then not play him for a week! You start, you go!

You can provide a screenshot but the honor system is welcomed ;) I trust you crazy kids.

My Record 3 Hours 41 Minutes.

I coulda done faster had i not taken a trip to org to learn professions. So im saying itd be around 3 hours 30 minutes if i tried again.

Good Luck!!!

:wub:

• 3 weeks later...
yeah, they doubled the XP reg per level during the beta.

Its the same xp/lvl and xp/mob now as it was in beta, don't listen to what the boards tell you.

a liar? No, I have just played the game for well over a year now it was under 2 hours to level 10 as I said i don't know the exact time cause I really don't care too much. According to your rules twinking isn't against the rules which is what I did. My warrior right now at level 25 is wearing ALL blue armor which is something even my level 60 mage can't say yet and he has 2 purples waiting to be used once he reaches the appropriate level. Warriors are amazing to twink out since they are so highly gear dependent.

Next time I make an alt I will make sure to take a screenshot just to put to rest your doubts.

Edited by chuckleslove