City of Heroes PVP update

bullet-401

I re-activated my account! Ive been wanting to try WoW, but id have to buy the game.. I already have CoH, and i have DAoC, i flipped a coin and CoH won.. I played for a few hrs lastnight with Ultra-Supreme my mind controller, and the game is still as friendly as it was. I love how you cant be alone for 5 mins befor someone invites you into there team.. DAoC, is alot harder to find a team..

Bullet, i havent played since befor they added capes.. Is there a mission you have to do to get your cape?? Hmm, lastnight i didnt see anyone with a cape.. OHHH and Bullet, how do i get to make extra costumes? Ive got 3 slots for extra ones and i want to make a Mild Mannord Newspaper reporter costume..

Cape is a quest. Can't remember who starts it altho I think it's in Freedom hall in Galaxy City or Atlas Park.

Extra costume slots are quests. First one is at the ICON in NE Steel Canyon.

Game is definitely fun. A couple of MMOG buddies of mine went euro on me to get away from all the Winter Lord nubs (who all got powerleveled to level 20 in a day by killing WL's) who have no idea how to play their class. I'm over on Defiant (English Euro) server periodically with them, but don't really play that much... and you have to buy the Euro Copy and get a new subscription to play there.

You guys are way ahead of me. 2 of my sons are playing at lvl 17 and all that, reuped our acount also. I don't play it as much as them but I do enjoy it. Anyone heard how MXO is? been hearing that its pretty good but from here i see that most of you guys don't like it. Just wondering :P

rackish, what did you make?? I was thinking about starting a new character.. Ive had Defenders and Controlers, i was thinking about trying a Scrapper or Blaster..

I got my cape lastnight, and got an extra costume.. I made normal civilian outfit... So by day, i work a normal job, by night 'Ultra-Supreme'!!!

Oh yeah, and thanks Bullet for your help and money.. If i didnt have the money you gave me i couldnt have gotten my cape and new outfit.. :)

Edited by Batman