re-buy turn it on

I didn't know there was a difference?

Rebuy (someone explain the difference please) would most likey present the same problem as before....if the last item I bought was an awp...and the first time I use this command in Mayhem I have cash for an awp...won't I buy an awp because the ADMIN filters the use of the menu'd commands...nothing auto, afaik.

Autobuy buys stuff for you based on how much money you have. Rebuy buys what you bought last round.

I don't think autobuy buys scoped weapons. I think if your a rich T it will buy an AK and some other stuff, but if your a rich CT it will buy an m4 and some other stuff.

Autobuy: Comp automatically buys what they think you want or need.

Rebuy: You automatically buy what you bought last round.

Rebuy will never allow me to buy something that I bought in another server. I tried this by going from one server and buying a scout then going to another server and pressing F2 the rebuy button, it didnt buy me anything. Plus most likely you will never have enough cash for an awp the first round you enter.

The test I did gave me these results, but I have never gotten a scout or an AWP by pressing the autobuy button.

If you go into your cstrike folder you can see the autobuy.txt and the rebuy.txt, they both explain how they work. The autobuy follows this

m4a1

ak47

famas

galil

p90

mp5

primammo

secammo

defuser

vesthelm

vest

It will continue to go down the line untill it is able to buy from one of those categories. Once it buys from 1 category, it skips to the next category. Any user can alter this txt file to have it first buy an awp by replacing M4A1 with AWP.

Where as the rebuy buys the equipment from the last snapshot of your equipment. It follows the order below. But it will only buy equipment that you bought last round.

PrimaryWeapon

PrimaryAmmo

Defuser

Armor

HEGrenade

Flashbang

SmokeGrenade

SecondaryWeapon

SecondaryAmmo

NightVision

I hope this explains it better and why we have the problem with the autobuy, it is because someone altered there autobuy.txt to select awp first.

Secondly I think buy scripts will work for any user even if we have these turned off, so if anyone wants to know how to do scripts let me know.

*out of breath*

...I haven't touched any cvar with "buy" associated with it since we removed autobuy a month ago.

One of us has been freebasing twinkies in the bathroom. I would bet money autobuy and rebuy were both working without a hitch until a few days ago. I'm not sure what was done a month ago, but it wasn't something that disabled autobuy.... Or is it me who has twinkie fluff for brains?

^_^