THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

Good close matches every round with teamwork? When this game gets the right mix of people on each team, it's a ton of fun. Slaughters kinda blow chunks, but some people dig winning more than competing. Nothing quite as cool as having a wingman or two and covering each other for a good struggle, with or without a victory at the end.

GC Founder

I often times find it comical when my team allows me the priveledge of calling the ball, then, after having gotten lost in the game, notice I'm like 3 -12 or something....

The more the team is working together, the more fun we're having, the less I look at the scores. Ironic.

What if there wasn't a leaderboard at all? Only a team score?

I often times find it comical when my team allows me the priveledge of calling the ball, then, after having gotten lost in the game, notice I'm like 3 -12 or something....

The more the team is working together, the more fun we're having, the less I look at the scores.  Ironic.

What if there wasn't a leaderboard at all?  Only a team score?

Get rid of individual stats and the server stats, and you could be onto something :)... Took me forever to figure out why people kept saying "rank" in this game. Kinda goofy to be in the middle of a round and have guys checking their personal server stats.

GC Founder

I wouldn't live w/o server stats. Need them to tell me what the servers are doing, etc.

The stats in-game are bad for teamplay, and they have been removed.

Oh, and about your xfire profile sig...i'm sure you could use some coding to bring it down...

I wouldn't live w/o server stats.  Need them to tell me what the servers are doing, etc.

The stats in-game are bad for teamplay, and they have been removed.

Oh, and about your xfire profile sig...i'm sure you could use some coding to bring it down...

Coding sounds suspiciously like the province of not stupid people. I just did the copy and paste from the xfire website before. I ain't so learn-ed when it comes to them intarnet doohickies... Bodes poorly for my personal project of building my next pc all by my lonesome, does it? :D

Yeah, I love it when a bunch of almost strangers get together, and the next thing you know people are using voice com and working together. Makes for a fun experience whether we win or not. Not many pubs where you see the kind of teamwork that springs up here, its great. :biggrin: