Hey all!

What's goin' on guys!! Long time, no play!! Anyways, I was thinking about picking up HL:2 for some source action. I haven't been around for about 6-7 months due to the fact that I didn't have the internet at my new home until now. So on a scale of 1-10 what would you rate source? I got a spare 100 bucks to spend and I was thinking about buying it. Any of my old buddies still around?? Phy, keebs, jeffe? Anyways, I think I am going to pick it up right now. I'll be back on the servers in no time.

-Anthony

Hmm, I'd rate it a 8 I guess? I get a lot of lag for some reason latley, thats really the only problem I have. The game's great, they've made some nice improvements, and are slowly but surley adding all the old maps back. It's a must buy.

Ok, it's CS. There's always people that will complain about, well, everything. Then there's those of us who don't see a point in complaining about the rain.

I'm one of those idiots who thinks every update is better than the last! Seriously!