Shodan..you wanted this steam id for ban

Sorry Sho...tried to post this earlier but these wonderful winter storms crapped out my connex as I was finishing this post. Its from Tues night.

You were asking for germkillers id# for the TKs....here it is

# 885 "germkiller" STEAM_0:1:6207218 01:34 137 0 active

BTW..I logged off of Tem server..... the TKs were getting ridiculous. It got to the point I verbally went off on one guy ( no swearing...just told him off), and germkiller I popped in the head for TW me. I had just had enuff.

Yes, I know youre not supposed to tk back and let gcs handle it, but there was none present (admin status) after sho left, and I called for console several times. So, at least a pop in the nug shut him up for a bit :)

Guest dwightery
Guest dwightery
Guest dwightery
Guests

hi guys ..

someone had been dropping flash grenades in our spawn point this morning and was killing his team members (us), so i got a little overzealous and killed him and got banned. I can't remember his username at the moment, but it was somthing like yoyomomo or something.

I understand the reason for the ban, but are they temporary (timed), and I should just wait to get on later?

thanks,

dwight.

(edited)

Chewbacca Defender was screaming like chewy into mic and hacking for about 15 mins....forgot to get id- no admins around

# 1765 "?????h4x0®cist????" STEAM_0:1:4064053 01:39 136 0 active-----take a guess :)- no admins around. He was laughing about how he doesnt get kicked for hacking but I warned a guy not to kill allthe hsoties

Edited by Laz.e.rus

Guest dwightery
Guest dwightery
Guest dwightery
Guests

thanks for the pointer shep.

Where do i send the poetry to? Honestly though, I'll not make anymore tk's like the stupid one i did this morning. I'm still a pretty poor shot, and a little jumpy in close quarters, so i'll apologize now for any unintentional tk's!

The server I was on was temerarious, gametype cs source, hostage rescue, map was de_aztec. I was banned around 1/2pm est, game name "dwightery". Not sure what a "wonid" is, sorry. As I mentioned earlier, the player that I did tk, I believe was killing teammates - i had a hard time keeping the names straight - and we was dropping flash grenades during mapstart, at the spawn point. Regardless though, I was not justified in the tk.

So, I hope you guys will let me back on. I'm having a great time playing with the crew here, and I'd prefer to stick with this team, than start hopping around other servers on the 'net.

thanks,

dwight s.

dwight, you seem like a good guy. Let me first welcome you to our community.

Are you still banned? Post up an ID and an admin will set your free immediately. In the meantime, try one of our other two servers.

Guest dwightery
Guest dwightery
Guest dwightery
Guests

Thanks for the understanding & welcome Fatty ...

I actually spent a couple more hours on recrudescence after I got banned on tem. I assume you need my steam id, which comes up as steam_0:1:6335062 when i try to connect to tem.

thanks again!

dwight s.