An important question or two.

Guest zerodamage

No

Not monthly, per service call maybe

I make a few bucks on the side fixin computers here in my small town.. Simple Anti-Virus/spyware/hardware install and the like...

There is one heck of a market, you just gotta go find it...

I have a couple of questions I would like to ask everyone.

1.  Would you pay a monthly service to have someone keep your computer up to date with antivirus and spyware and windows updates?

2.  How much would you pay for this service on a monthly basis?

3.  How old are you or what age group?

20-26

27-36

37-46

47-56

57+

:glare:

Couple of questions. Not one or two. No edit tag either...You might need to check your eyes there, bud.

:peace:

ACtually, I see where he got one or two, in the title...Duh, I guess it's time to up my prescription.

"Couple" has lost its pizzaz colloquially. A couple is not just two, it's a pair of similar things if you really want to get into it, historically a married couple, and its history goes back to Latin, as far as I can see it, to copula, which specifically refers to a connection. Couple meaning any two things together (such as a couple of questions refering to two) isn't in the original meaning of the word.

I'd say it's vague enough in common English today...but of course, I can't even read the title of a thread, so instead of arguing petty semantics I'll just step back and agree I'm wrong. Blind and stupid.

:bang: