Gots me a banned

Blue_eCLIPSe

Yup, happend again. I was asking a admin why golly gee! was blocked, yet it still lets me type oh my god out. Im sure there was more, but im too tired ( been up all night ) to remember it all. So will someone post my logs. I know I did wrong, but was having a discussn with the admin, and didn't think I was annoying anyone. THen like ten rounds later, some one came on in admin chat ( dont know who it was , again, tired ) and said something like blue, you know the rules, i said, yea, they said, then why did you by pass the filter, I said, b/c i was talking to a admin, and if I just said golly gee!, then they could have thought that I said lame. then hit enter, and golly gee! was *** and lame wasnt, then I said, witch I thoguht was banned, but isnt

then got kicked.

again, ive been banned b4, was givin a second chance, sorry to screw up again, I have been making a effort to be nice to people.

I started on the t team, but the team was full of team blockers, flashers and wonders, so I went to ct ( witch evend teams, not stacked, but the ct's were winning 5-2 when i joined ct )

our filter is put in place for a reason! and when people go around it, it is not tolerated!

you were banned before and given a second chance. then you go around the filter, why? you had to of read the rules! if not, thats you fault not ours!

sit at home and cuss to your self! none of the other regs, members, or admins find a need to bother everyone on the server with stupid acronyms or swears!

Im SORRY, Im not trying to come off as Oh well type of attitude. I just was asking a admin how oh my god was offincive, im SORRY for this. sorry sorry sorry. I was on the long server that starts with a r, sorry for that, but I have no motivation to scroll up and learn how to spell it. I was playing RIGHT b4 I posted the first post. like 4 o'clock something. I am asking for this bann to be lifted. Im going to go read all of the rules. Ive skimmed em b4, but I guess I should read it with depth. Ive grown to love your server, its so much fun without people yelling HOLLY SHOT truckING HAXOR everytime I kill someone. Your admins are pretty cool and laid back, dont know who banned me, but I guess I did brake rules, so I should have been.

What about a non perma band?

you just swore in the forums and the swear filter had to catch that!!! what is your problem?? i am the one that banned you and am not looking at lifting it any time soon!!

you are not the kind of regular we are looking for! sorry!

my advice to you is take a break, come back in a month and request an unbanning!(put attention: chewychee on that) try not to get yourself banned from the forums so you can do that!

please watch your language and read our rules!

How would you know the filter changes it to that unless you had tried it?

This isnt a bargaining table, I would suggest you wait your month, and come back, anything further from you at this point, isn't going to help you.

I have seen someone type it b4, and its really noticable when the first five letters are small, and the last three are caps. So I Did the same. I didnt say IT again, I said truck again. Gawd. I guess I'll wait my month. march 4, 7 days b4 my b day