Interviews

gOOters

Guys, I have three things that I am working right now. They are all TERRIFIC.

Im trying to hedge myself against the pain of failure by telling myself that I have no chance. But I have gotten through the first round of interviews at two of three places. I fond out about the third on Monday.

Next week will be a very big week in this painful process.

I am not even telling my friends or anything...only my family and you guys. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers next week! TIA.

WILL DO! Good Luck to you Goot. I am sure you will get a promising lead out of atleast one. Definitly in our thoughts and prayers.

I don't know what I would do if I lost my job and couldn't find another quickly right now. Catriona and I are looking to buy a house soon to get out of our crappy apartment, get married pretty soon, and we had a little "surprise" pop up. Also, my newest bike, the 600 I had just bought, was stolen a week ago from right outside our apartment building. We had taken a line of credit out on it since it wasn't really too much. But, since we had all these financially taxing plans coming up, we only had liability ($13 a month). So, things have been a bit stressful. We also forgot to add in a deposit (her paycheck :blink2: ) to our figures, so we were doubly stressing then. Lots of fighting over money issues, and finger pointing as to where the money went. :glare: Not fun. But we solved it and had a good laugh.

Just remember there are good times ahead. You will get a better job and be able to look back and laugh. Albeit, it will be a nervous "Look how much we went through to get to laugh at ourselves" sort of laugh.. But you will still be laughing and that's all that counts :blush::biggrin:

thx guys.  J, keep your relationship strong, thats most important. Sounds like you two are a GREAT team though.  PM me again soon!

I'm in your corner goot!! I can tell you're upbeat--that will come through on the interviews.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!