First Round Elimination *VOTING OVER*

Fatty

Say one map, and that is the map which you want to be ELIMINATED.

Voting closes tonight at 9 at which point one of these 4 maps will be removed from the cycle.

Reminder: If you haven't spent time on Recrud on ALL 4 maps, your vote will be removed. If you don't meet the 200 kill min. requirement to be on the stats, your vote will also be removed by default.

I will refrain from voting at this point.

GC Founder

FYI, next round of eliminations will start a requirement of linking to your own stats page with your vote. I want to make this quick and easy for myself and Acid to verify everyone has played the maps. If anyone voting below this wishes to do so, it would be greatly appreciated.

I've done mine above as an example. Hopefully the link doesn't change as the stats compile.

Also, remember to keep the posts in these threads to ONLY the map name, nothing else.

Welp this was a very poor turn out for votes.

Flash was the first map to be voted off with 3 counted votes (3 more vote were for flash but were not counted do to the rules of playing all maps and actaully voting in this forum)

Feel free to download the excel file with all votes (counted and not counted) and the amount of time played on each map.

Thanks to all those people who did vote

*Cant seem to add the excel file as an attachment, it will be added asap*

GC Founder

Let's not get all technical here, Acid.

Flash is off.

Hold on the excel, not necessary, you're setting yourself up for too much work.

Votes in the individual forums are not "votes" they are opinions. Here are the votes.

Thread closed.

Next elimination will take place Tuesday.