Battlestar Galactica

JavaBomberman

I caught the mini-series of this show back in 2003 when sci-fi aired it, and I was very impressed. At the end I was hoping for a series, but soon forgot about it. Well, I recently remembered having seen it, and found out they actually had a first season of a series for it that aired back in january. So, I'm getting my grubby paws on the series and I'm gonna check it out. Did anyone see it? No spoilers plz, but what did you think?

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen the remake made for tv movie...very well done. I got a Wing Commander feel from it, cept without Freddy Jr.

As for the series, it fits in well with the Andromeda and SG:SG1 series in the way of acting quality and special effects.

I watched the entire first season. I was very happy with what they did. One of the original cast members played a cameo (Richard Hatch), the guy did a great job. I wonder why he is not working anywhere else.

I am eagerly awaiting season two.

• 2 weeks later...

The series is a great show. It'll be on par with Stargate: SG-1 for scifi's top show soon I bet. Personally I love both!

BSG just has a different feel that really makes it great. They've done an amazing job keeping true to the original series but making it their own as well. Not to mention the special effects!