Guest sontek
Guests

66.187.1.55:27015 The Communist Playground - CS 1.5 - DWGSN

Dust2 -- Aztec only..

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
They have kicked me without warning because they said my name was unpronouncable over the mic.

LOL

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I'll have Craft post on here. He has quite a few good servers that he plays on. Me? I got nothin. :(

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

Hey now...

I have a lot of regs who play on my server, and frankly, 99% of the time the competition is at a high standard. The server is fairly new, so we don't have as many regs as other servers, but our competition is tough to match. I have many cal-i players playing in there, with names like iwa, TEC, and DoP having been there. We may not have the respect now, but we will. Btw, any community clans who want to scrim us, bring it on. I think mwr, th3fall3n, AD, and DLM can say we have game, having won matches against the clans (thats biast we've lost a few also :P). The fact is if you don't like my server, don't play there, but I do ask you not to libel or slander it.

The race has begun, and I have a great feeling about cal this year. Granted only a few of you have heard of cal and all...

Come and play in our server, if you can hang...

12.156.6.13:27017 |S-T|Texas Triumph - WWCL

Down for maintenance for 1 day, pwnage will resume as of 1/3/2003.

slayer i gotta hand it to ya bud...you have done a wonderful job with your clan. i will back you when you say you have a high skilled server. Your server has some very skilled players that are regulars and you do an excellent job admining it with your crew. Its a no bs play the game server, i like it. If your a noob, you will be banned, if you tk your gone, if you ff your gone ! Good stuff man. keep it up :D

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

Nah, moss, I like you, I woulndn't want to tinkle you off... But I have had players from those cal-i clans play there. it was iwa.mark, tec|kessler, and [DoP]destroyer. They came in aliased first, then put on the tags a few rounds in. I checked their wonid's against the ones on cal's website. The competition isn't high by my standards, but it sure as hell is compared to other community servers. Of course the only time I've ever seen your guys playing on it are at 4am when none of my regs are there. Btw, congrats on moving up to main, i'm sure an invite spot has your name on it. All I'm sayin is, I have good people playing there, and I can get cal-i comp if i want it.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

ZZ. 24/7 dust

(has dust2002,dust4,dust3,aztec,prodigy more)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

66.150.208.14:27015 The Mad Greek Café. These guys are pretty cool, and once the server started filling, the competition was pretty tight, too. These guys are close personal friends of Craftmatic, I guess.

www.greek-society.com is their website.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Granted only a few of you have heard of cal and all...

<_<Yeah... not like we have any CAL teams in the community... or even a community CAL team... wait, we do? Oh yeah, we do :rolleyes::ph34r:

Guest PhiBustaKappa
Guest PhiBustaKappa
Guest PhiBustaKappa
Guests

Hey all. UberNewb pointed me this way. I'm the leader/founder of Greek Society. He posted our server on here. 66.150.208.14:27015 and our website.

http://www.greek-society.com

Stop by any time. We've got some good talent on the server. Stop by our forums if you're looking for a good scrim. We just started Cal-o this is our first season. And our second season in IGL. Catch ya'll later.

]G|233K[.PhiBustaKappa

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

I know AD is a cal team, and I know th3fall3n is a cal team. AD has a shot at going quite a long way, if they get their teamwork down. I wasn't taking a shot at DoH, or AD. We scrimmed you guys twice on prod, lost 1, won 1, I know you got game. But, being as i don't consider myself a part of the community, because of all of the hate pronounced by most against myself and my clan, there are only 2 cal clans. Unless MwR has joined without me knowing, that is. Out of a community with as many clans as it has, its quite a low number. I play on servers where the community is made up of nothing but cla-m, and cal-im clans, and i just think MMMM is lagging behind a little.

GL in cal