New Clan beginning

Killer

Ok this is Killer. Im not the kind of guy who wants to be a member. Im leader meterial. Im thinking that im gonan make a clan called lky. ( love killing you ) and i wanan make it out of the MMMM regulars. Not mmmm members but the guys who are always in the MMMM server. If anyone rembers LCCz this is kinda what it would be. Reply to this topic if your interested. THANKS!! My AIM is Killer69132 leave me a message if interested. also post your AIm in here. BY3Z. This clan wont have leaders or ranks everyone will be equal. No offense to anyone but i dotn like the idea of ranks like the rangers have. Please everyone iw ant this to work.

BYE

Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guests

Hey u had to use our clan as the bad ranks one huh!!!! thats not cool ;) w/e its cool B) good luck

Aight this is what we got so far. Me, Possibly baxter, and if sontek joins then gunman will and all killer no filler im glad ur a cool friend to do this with me i say lets do this man.

All killer msg me on AIM and well talk aight? thanks by3z

Guest *|CsLs|*FaCeHole
Guest *|CsLs|*FaCeHole
Guest *|CsLs|*FaCeHole
Guests

well thats funny cuz gunman belongs to CsLs and dont try to start recruiting other clans clan members

Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guests

Sontek = tryout Ranger

sorry killer

Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guests

Wrong symbols Sontek has his own clan DcX and they are pretty good so better check your sources

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

Hey...me and Wilco were talking about this last night, and neither of us could remember. Who started LCC? It's buggin the hell out of me.

Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guests

Way to get off topic Moss, Cane, Wilco grr....