Acknowledge this!!

mrX

This reminds me of the paperwork I had to fill out when I went skydiving...

"If said individual were to sue 'name deleted' for any infaction stated in above statement and win said lawsuit, then said indvidual is responsible for paying 'name deleted' the total cost in damages alloted to said individual plus court fee's incurded plus $50,000 for each charge brought to 'name deleted'."

Basically, the contract was workded so that if the skydiving instructor knowingly strapped a rock to my back, touched me in inapropriate places, then shoved me out the door at 16,000 feet, that I nor my family could sue for damages without paying the skydivers the damages we'd win pluss $50 grand on top of that.

Lol...thank goodness this form is much simpler.

Ok, who do we need to witness it? I've never understood legal stuff. Can I sign it and have my wife witness it? Can Batman witness it?

Personally I want Fatty to witness mine...he'd be good on the stand, being a teacher & what not, working with under privilaged kids...thats who I want on my witness stand :boing:

You're of age, Gond......you don't need a witness...you'll sign your when you sign in at the door. (I read your post twice trying to discern if you are being serious or not) :unsure: