I suck again

Slaphappy

I was drinking last night (allot more than I should have) and managed to get myself banned. I'm pretty sure it was late (prob after 2 am)

steam id is 0:339730

I'd tell you what happened, but the only thing I remember is that I was playing cs (drinking is bad)

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to for whatever I said/did and only hope that they are forgivable. I'm aware this is my second offence and I can do nothing but throw myself on the mercy of the court.

From now on there will be no drinking and CS.

Slappy

I remeber playing cs...I rember chaging my name....my roommate was talking to me and someone told me to change it, and while I was attempting to change it I got banned.

Then I fell out of my chair and spilled my beer. I endup in bed somehow but I don't remeber how. Not very helpfull I know.....It had been a long night.

:laugh: And your telling me I missed this. Man next time this happens call me. I wish I knew what happened. funny stuff dood.

Obviously you're missing the point by a mile, Sid. Please stay out of the banned threads if you don't have anything constructive are supportive.

5 day ban. Let's not do this one again. Topic closed.