ATi sponsership anyone???

Guest Francona[TeamATi]

Guest Francona[TeamATi]
Guest Francona[TeamATi]
Guest Francona[TeamATi]
Guests

Hello. My name is Francona[TeamATi] and was wondering if there was anything that we might be able to do to assist you in your upcoming LAN event. We currently attend 2-4 events monthly and are there to assist with any questions or concerns that gamers might have with ATi products. We also like to give away shirts, pens and the of course obvious Video Card. Curious if this sounds interesting to you all. If possible, please stop by our website at www.teamati.com so that we can talk about this, since between my work and gaming schedule, I dont have a lot of time - Private messages and forum posts are the easiest way to get a hold of me. Oh, guess you could do so also at my email :P

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Francona[TeamATi]

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Do you work for ATI and if so, in what capacity? What sort of relationship do you have with ATI?

I was just wondering if ATI does independent team sponsorships. if so you can email me at nicko13925@gmail.com, or #m1 in mirc. Mouse 1 Gaming would be very interested in getting something more professional started. We are planning on attending winter CPL and more lans if at all possible.