Tonight....

Fatty

GC Founder

Ya, I had full intentions of introducing the maps from survivor 2.....maybe tonight? THey're all on MW Stock atm....and the list is in the Map Survivor forum.

when dose voting start?

i can vote now ive played on all 5 maps . but i have noticed 2 of the maps r old. and people say 1 map is from CS. de_courthouse_final is realy old i played that be4 i played on this server(a very long time ago) 3rd_street played that on scopeless last month. couldnt we have some NEW maps next time

GC Founder

Actually, because I put the wrench time in and you whine about it, you are not allowed to vote in Map Survivor. How's that?

Time to work on your communication skills and timing....because you could have said the same thing in a tactful manner and all would have been ok. To complain on the first day of map survivor gets you nowhere. In the end, you have exercised your freedom of speech. That speech, however, has some consequences attached to it.

For everyone beside Cold Killer, voting to eliminate 1 map is tomorrow.

when dose voting start?

i can vote now ive played on all 5 maps . but i have noticed 2 of the maps r old. and people say 1 map is from CS. de_courthouse_final is realy old i played that be4 i played on this server(a very long time ago) 3rd_street played that on scopeless last month. couldnt we have some NEW maps next time

All these maps are new to me.

Sid
(edited)

And new to the server I might add. Who cares if you have played them else where. From what I understand, adding brand new maps isn't necessarily the point of map survivor. Just new to the server.

Edited by Sid