is XGS having issues

Brillow_Head

Steam Update Problem!

05/19/2005 10:36 pm CDT

The Steam update is having a slight issue and I am going thru and updating all servers manually and connecting to a certain master server myself. The problem is some of the master servers are missing or have corrupt files thats causing the update not to fully finish. Some servers updated fine and quickly others are not. I am going thru all servers and fixing them now and by the time you read this we should be completed. Have a great day and sorry for any confusion with Steam issues.

Barry L. Walk

Network Administrator

Xgamingservers.com

Steam Update Released!

05/19/2005 8:14 pm CDT

A new Steam update has been released. I wish someone could tell me why they do it during peakhours everytime think it would be smoother if they did it in the morning so everyone could be updated before the good playing hours but who knows.. Anyway login to your Kronos CP and update your servers if you have a HL2 CS:Source then make sure you update! There is only a couple of boxes left that dont have the newest kronos installed. Those on those boxes will be updated by us immeidatly.

Counter-Strike: Source:

Updated de_inferno

Made the radio menu more responsive

When bullets hit grates and chain-link fences they play the appropriate effects

Bots will not join or leave during the round when bot_quota_mode is "match" or "fill"

Improved bot ladder usage

Bullet decals are now scaled based on distance, to make them more visible at long range

Fixed bots filling a server and preventing players from joining after round change

Source Engine:

Fixed the compressed file mode of sv_downloadurl only downloading one file at a time

Barry L Walk

Network Administrator

Xgamingservers.com

Steam released a bad update, and had to re-update. I should have posted.

I worked on the servers for about 2 hours before I had to go to bed.

Barry worked all night and has updated all our servers.

Sorry you were urked.