THATS IT I'VE HAD IT

Dont you have antispyware installed? I use microsofts program and it works well, and also, as said many times before, use Mozilla Firefox, I do, and I dont have those issues anymore, Internet Explorer has more holes than swiss cheese :D

Yup,, get mozilla, spy bot program, and an adaware program and that should fix it.. Don't use IE or Outlook. Thats what I've been told anyway's from a person that write's programs to attacke 'em..

TeK
(edited)

Why would u go loking for DBZ episodes :unsure: ;p, I have them all on cd somewhere(DBZ 1-200 something all of them, GT all of them and all the movies made, subtitled) I'll find them and see if I can burn and send to u

Many better animes out now ie. Naruto(About Ninjas and is 100x better than DBZ ie. episodes leaving u hanging for next one, currently on episode 136), Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist(Hands down the best cartoon story I have ever watched in my life, unrivaled, currently playing in butchered form on Cartoon Network I believe around 11PM)

Edited by TeK

all the spyware programs and adware doesnt help when your dling videos.

the videos contain all sorts of -ware and viruses, etc.... you have to be very carefull where u dl your data.

yeah, I was using a site I had downloaded full episodes of DBZ like 3 years ago. At the time it was legit and the episodes were of great quality. Now, if you go there an click on the dl button it just puts so much crud on your hard drive that I could barely use IE.

Lesson learned...moving on.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Why would u go loking for DBZ episodes  :unsure: ;p, I have them all on cd somewhere(DBZ 1-200 something all of them, GT all of them and all the movies made, subtitled)  I'll find them and see if I can burn and send to u

Many better animes out now ie. Naruto(About Ninjas and is 100x better than DBZ ie. episodes leaving u hanging for next one, currently on episode 136), Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist(Hands down the best cartoon story I have ever watched in my life, unrivaled, currently playing in butchered form on Cartoon Network I believe around 11PM)

You have to take the time to watch "Berserk". Best Anime story I have ever seen, bar none.

U check out FMA and I'll check out beserk. My friend tells me the story gets f'ed up(Sorry for language) towards the end.(Guessing in a good way?) But FMA is unrivaled (and i'm sure u'd agree after u watch it) by any other anime and its a shame its so butchered on cartoon network. My friend said he'd rank it just below FMA with it being a close second. I don't believe they offer it on bittorent or IRC ne more but I could be wrong. I have a shared drive on AIM if u want to grab them that way. Only 52 eps at 170 megs apiece.

Sorry for the hijack brillow!