west coast MCC VII pwnage

GC Alumni
(edited)

alright, i slept on this one. let's see if we can make this happen!

first, read this thread.

it's 4 on 4 competition with our entire gc community. competition will take place on our chicago servers, so expect a ping between 80-110ms from the bay area. IT IS playable...i used to play those servers regularly before we opened gc west. (there are kids playing from england, so leave the tears at home)

make sure you can make the dates before signing up.

looking for AT LEAST 4 commitments, BEFORE THURSDAY PM!!! reply to this post (and a PM wouldn't be bad either).

let's go, time to rep west coast.

1. stuttering.john

2. Sh0rtD0gg

3. Instago

4. Ak0Mg0

xtras

5. Beavis

Edited by stuttering.john

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

Im down for this, sign me up.

Guest Instago
Guest Instago
Guest Instago
Guests

I'll come along with you guys, I guess- too much peer pressure :). I do not know my summer plans, but they may interfere with these dates.

So yeah, put me on the list- I've never done any team-tourney stuff before, but oh well.

Guest Instago
Guest Instago
Guest Instago
Guests

I'd much prefer we'd use xfire- usually if I'm on the computer I'm playing games ;). I don't like to be interrupted by chat windows.

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

^we just need something to get into contact with you before r matches, not for when were playing our matches.

Guest Instago
Guest Instago
Guest Instago
Guests

I don't like to be hassled by alt+tabbing in and out of fullscreen games constantly while playing, so I much prefer using xfire because it allows me to chat in game without having to alt+tab like crazy. I also like to not use an instant messenger while gaming because I hate the interruptions =/. Oh well. I'm not going to get into a debate over it. I'd just much prefer we'd use xfire.

GC Alumni

i'll try and figure out this xfire--i haven't jumped on the bandwagon because i already have enough startup crap, but we'll try it anyways.

aim (and trillian) let you set away msgs and supress the popup for just this reason. look around for that, if you get a second....

Guest Instago
Guest Instago
Guest Instago
Guests

That isn't the main issue- its the fact that I need to alt+tab to view the message. Xfire allows in-game chat without any alt+tabbing ;).