Prodigy

I like it.

I like chateau as well.  These are both signs of a good server, if you can run these with a full server w/o the whining.

Prod was dumped because of too many complaints. If you see me on the server, ask me to go there, I don't mind once in awhile.

I constantly find myself playing the same maps. What's wrong with prodigy? or for that matter; chateau, train, compound, heck how about tides? dust/office/aztec/italy/piransi/cbble.....they're good maps, but a broken record

is a broken record no matter what song is playing. I have yet to play havanna on

a GC server. What's wrong with havanna? I'm getting a little sick and tired of going

into maps that guys know like the back of their hands. I find I do A LOT better on

maps that people have not worn a groove into!

CHANGE IS OKAY! :luxhello:

I constantly find myself playing the same maps. What's wrong with prodigy? or for that matter; chateau, train, compound, heck how about tides? dust/office/aztec/italy/piransi/cbble.....they're good maps, but a broken record

is a broken record no matter what song is playing. I have yet to play havanna on

a GC server. What's wrong with havanna? I'm getting a little sick and tired of going

into maps that guys know like the back of their hands. I find I do A LOT better on

maps that people have not worn a groove into!

CHANGE IS OKAY!  :luxhello:

We do on occasion throw other maps into the mix. We take them out again when players start to leave every time they come up. I like a little variety as well and I will often put up a map we have not played in the rotation. Just ask an admin to try a non regular map every so often and you may get to go there.

Stock has a lovely mapcycle actually....much better than average. A broken record really doesn't apply here:

cs_italy

de_dust

de_train

de_aztec

de_3rdstreet

de_cbble

de_contra

cs_office

de_clan_mill_beta

de_dust2

de_piranesi

de_port

That's not bad at all.

(PS. this is a prodigy discussion, not a I hate everything but dust in that cycle discussion...only pasting this in defense of it being called simple).

That's a 6 hour mapcycle unless we're going to 10 wins very often.

<goes to check wayfarer's cs hours>

I have to say within three hours i feel like im replying maps, maybe im just sittint ther too long. I would love to play Tides again ( one of my fav maps ) compound is also one of my favs. chateau ( sp ) is also a great map, one of the best, but somepeople say its a fps killer

I would love to see something done here ive done at other servers

One day out of the week, we run lots of different maps that we dont normaly play. Just GOBS of customs and rarly play'd maps. Post the rotation so we know it and can have the maps in advance. Maybe once a week is too often, maybe twice a month? Im not trying to show you guys how to run a server, as you do a darn nice job of it, just throwing in my .02

(edited)

I don't play scopeless.

EDIT, sorry, i just read that and it came off slightly rude. Im sorry that I missed the forum, but I don't enjoy scopeless games. Is there any chance of something happening like this across the board? At the stock server also? Its a very fun thing to do....

Edited by Sgt. Spuds

I don't play scopeless.

EDIT, sorry, i just read that and it came off slightly rude. Im sorry that I missed the forum, but I don't enjoy scopeless games. Is there any chance of something happening like this across the board? At the stock server also? Its a very fun thing to do....

New Map night is a great idea and it is being done on scopeless. If they come up with a map that everyone likes, we can certainly try it on Stock. Cluesless has a great event over there and I encourage all regs to make an effort to be there to experience some great (and not so great) maps. If you see a map that would benefit from having scopes on it, give Fatty, M2 or I a holler and we will give it a whirl.

<goes to check wayfarer's cs hours>

I've given more thought to my post. Your absolutely right Fatty! I was quick to

point my finger, as is too often my case. I have been almost exclusivly on scopeless for some time now & I'm missing the boat. I am also a regular of custom

maps night on scopeless, so I really don't have anything to complain about. I also

think I am too often playing at the same times everyday which tends to take me right back to the same maps. My apologies for unnessesarily jumping the gun

guy's! You guy's do a fantastic job here, and I regret forgetting that! I will remember your post Shodan, Thank-You! I might take you up on that offer & ask

you to wisk us away to Havanna!