Question about Stats?

Do the stats take into account level of opposition? Do you get more for killing peeps with higher rankings ect? This would add much to the challenge of stats. Dont roll your eyes you have nothing better to do than answer this meaningless post ;)

thx

M*XI

i was lookin at the different info on the scripts and so on, doesnt look like it makes a difference what thier skill lvl is, its just about how quick....kill streak.....how many per death... so on. that would make a difference though. good question if you ask me that is. idk, i could be wrong, but thats all i found when i was lookin. :peace:

the hitbox/accuracy plugin was a huge load on the server and caused lag/choke/frustration. it was a fun stat to look at, but it's still more fun (to me) to win as cooperative team than to go blind looking at accuracy stats. which, btw, is the reason i've been laying off the headshots.

also, refer to the research and development department on the cs:s west - stock server for an interesting talk about stat calculation

(edited)

:( sorry

I answer my own question, this is taken from the FAQ section of PsychoStats

"Skill points are given for each kill you get. You receive more points for killing somone that has a higher skill point value than you do." So there you have it lurk in the shadows

till i get the opportunity to kill Fatty after he has already depleted his health.

M*XI

Edited by MaXimus

Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guests

So i'll need a masters in Chaos Mathematics and Quantum Physics before i can truly figure out my skill on my own? (not to mention something to count those jumps/crouches/other rare occasions that there is no other way to count that i know of)

Maybe if i get working on that now, i'll get finished by the time i'm 80...