i was looking for admin but no admins on around 19:00 central,

sorry no demo but bucha regs in scopeless as eyewitness... like freedom etc...

# 2362 "{%}---xXx---{%}" STEAM_0:0:7634213 50:54 126 12 active

thx

ermm how do u take demo btw?

i type rec in console but nothing happen

i cant play vovik demo too. :bang:

sry ^^;

now im not sayn your wrong at all spike... i was in there with ya and such and think we were talkn about it. its kinda like what clueless said..... some people are so quick to scream hacker when a new person gets in that does really well....i was watchin him and it all seemed really legit, given he kicked my butt, which wasnt nice :( , but it didnt look like anythin out of the norm. but, i suppose its up to the bosses if they wanna ban em. , i say let em stay, makes ya that much better when you are playn against ppl at that level.

Hey Spike

To take demo's just type "record demoname" in your console. Of course replace demoname with the name of the file you want, you don't need an extension for it. To stop the demo just type "stop" or "stopdemo" in console, sry I forget which it is.

thx ice

It was his aim though, he put his crosshair down or to the left but when he burst it jumps right to the person head. he got 2 hs from complete dark smoke. i know it's hard just from reading this, anyway i'll take demo next time.

nvm thn.

I'm pretty certain that he had some sort of downloaded skill, but I wasn't entirely certain what it was. Definately no-smoke (I was a third victim; made no location giveaways prior to dying either), and his aim was iffy, but he wasn't playing with a crap-on-your-fun attitude either. He was just more of a challenge to kill.

I do know that this guy was being a real loser. Purposefully teamkilling the whole while. I don't know if this screenshot (taken just before he left) is enough for action, but I somehow doubt he's got this server in his favourites anyways.

cssloser.jpg

EDIT: I guess I should've put the second half of this post in this thread. wups 8P)

Edited by random_n00b

it is possible, like random said, he wasnt in your face about it, so he may have been, idk, it all looked smooth the way he was doin it. ty random for gettn steven segals id, i made a post about it, glad to see you were in there durin it too, i dont think he will be back anytime soon either. :peace:

I also thought there was something fishy about that xXx guy...but it wasn't aimbot...a number of times he managed to plug me without being able to know I was there...like for instance I was rushing into ct territory from the underpass on dust, looking up to check for cts, then xXx just jumps over the right side just as I turn the corner and gets a head shot immeadiately, i didn't have time to shoot and he was in midair!...this type of thing happened a number of times in a number of similar situations...

at the end of the day we don't have enough to ban this guy some of us regs should keep an eye on him in future

"we should just ban players better than us anyways..."

:lol:

(edited)
lol anonymo, i hope you aren't talkin about me at all. i'm horrible, with just a cpl lucky moments. i am strivin to play as well as you do man!! :peace:

What planet are you on? You usually kill my score plus I checked the stats (something I hardly ever do :huh: ) and discovered this!

Edited by anonymo

Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guests

I was there also and there was definately something not normal about xXx. I remember spectatoring him as he got 3 HS's through full on smoke. I couldn't even see through it as a spectator.