No More Rick James

Guest g@!dEn

Guest g@!dEn
Guest g@!dEn
Guest g@!dEn
Guests

I decided after much dileberation, 3 days of not eating and numerous sleepless nights to change my name. My new name will be g@!dEn. In plain english that is gaiden. So fairwell to Rick and HELLO g@!dEn. I needed something that was more "ellegant" and more of who I am and this speaks it. Besides Rick James is to Cliche. haha. Just wanted to let you all in on this life changing journey of mine. ok not really life changing but ....... Oh and while i am thinking about. Fatty thanks for your help last night in getting our match together.

[WoA] g@!dEn

Guest g@!dEn
Guest g@!dEn
Guest g@!dEn
Guests

i am too stupid to figure that out. guess i should have asked!

I decided after much dileberation, 3 days of not eating and numerous sleepless nights to change my name. My new name will be g@!dEn. In plain english that is gaiden. So fairwell to Rick and HELLO g@!dEn. I needed something that was more "ellegant" and more of who I am and this speaks it. Besides Rick James is to Cliche. haha. Just wanted to let you all in on this life changing journey of mine. ok not really life changing but ....... Oh and while i am thinking about. Fatty thanks for your help last night in getting our match together.

[WoA] g@!dEn

Here ya go..

pbmc.jpg

:halo: