unfairly burned

i wouldnt normaly complain about friends but i found this a bit out of order. we were on de_train about 10 mins ago and i was last ct left , they hadnt planted bomb , so i was ok to be camping , i know people dont like waiting 4 campers , but i was doing right thing by guarding bomb site "a", then i was burned unfairly by decoy , who had just switched to winning team(b/c of low players)

i think is totally unfair and would like an apology

Cold, you know i love ya. I wouldn't do anything to mess with you or to treat you unfairly.

I was already dead. I noticed that Cold was still alive, a regular occurance on maps :D . He was up against 4 or 5 terrorists. I saw him call someone a newb, then say that he was camping. It was suddenly brought to my attention that he was camping in a spot taht was not overlooking either of the two bombsites. I wasn't looking at him to find this out, Sid brought it to my attention. I suddenly saw about 3 or 4 other people say burn him! And this was coming from the CT side.

That's when I went to look at where Cold was. He was camping in this tiny little spot that, what seemed to me, was nowhere without any importance. He wasn't moving.

I burned him and told him that he had a job to protect the bombsites.

Then he left.

Even if I hadn't called it to his attention. Cold was openly stated over global chat that his intention was to camp, something to the effect of "I'm camping, come and get me" and... As I remember the bomb was planted as I was the one who planted it.