I killed Dr.Pepper!

VooDooPC

So I was sitting in school today and got kinda thirsty, this was around 8:30pm, so I walked to a vending machine and got a Dr. Pepper. Yum, they have their little fancy contest to win a Mini Cooper or "One of thousands of other prizes". I got home around 9:00pm and just for kicks i went to the Dr. Pepper site to put my code thing in under the cap.

Dr. Pepper makes you sign up with your e-mail and such to get an account, i had already done this a while ago when i entered some other codes which of course all lost. So here i am, typing my code in, some big long drawn out 15 number and letter combination or something like that. I have it entered. I click the Accept/Send button and the webpage takes forever to load. I waited a good 30 seconds and since i'm on a pretty fast connection it shouldn't have been taking that long. I clicked the Accept button 2 or 3 more times, hoping it was perhaps just acting up.

After a good few minutes it gave me some strange error from the site. Then thought i'd close Firefox and retry my code. So i typed in www.drpepper.com and i get "Service Unavailable" in big bold letters. No main page not anything. I thought maybe it was my computer acting up so i had someone who i was talking to on MSN who is from over seas try it. He got the same error. So i thought maybe i had single handedly killed the Dr. Pepper webpage. As of right now at 1:15 in the morning the Dr. Pepper site still gives a big fat "Service Unavailable" error.

But maybe... just MAYBE its a conspiricy! Maybe there really is no prizes! Maybe its a ploy to buy their drink. Then when you type in a winning code for a car it breaks their site so they don't have to give you the car and can blame it on their website not working, "things out of their control"...

Maybe.... maybe....