Greetings,

I have been banned.

I greatly enjoy this server and the players on it.

This morning I was playing and got a phone call so I took the call and used the windows key to go to my email.

I guess I must have been AFK all day! ( I wonder what my rank is now! Oh My!)

I came home 8-9 hours later and tried to connect.

I have been banned.

Connected to 69.12.39.15:27015

Disconnect: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:1:43414 is banned.

Disconnect: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:1:43414 is banned.

Please unban my kind admins

timid forest creature

Something's not right.

If you're AFK more than a few minutes you get booted from the server, not banned. 

What happened before you were AFK?

I really am not sure...

I was playing this morning on office and doing quite well when i just left the game...came back and couldn't connect.

That was the message.

*shrug*

Ok buddy, I'm going to give you one more chance. On your behalf I've sifted through the logs. It ends up I was the one who banned you.

Think really hard. I mean think think think. If you can come up with the reason why you might have gotten banned and convince me that you're sorry, you can come back in 2 weeks.

If I have to tell you, you're gone for a month. After that time, you can request another unban.

Ok buddy, I'm going to give you one more chance.  On your behalf I've sifted through the logs.  It ends up I was the one who banned you.

Think really hard.  I mean think think think.  If you can come up with the reason why you might have gotten banned and convince me that you're sorry, you can come back in 2 weeks.

If I have to tell you, you're gone for a month.  After that time, you can request another unban.

OK

That sounds fair enough.

Can you tell me one thing?

Was I banned on the morning of June 29th or the night of June 28th?

I have been thinking about it, too.

If it was the night of the 28th, I think I know why....

Read it as: W H Y

Only with a different word....am I right?

timid

more than once, yes.

Avoiding the swear filter to the extreme that you did takes effort. The words that you used tells a very bad story about you.

Maybe in two weeks you'll see our purpose and be ready to support our standards.

Come back and request your unban no earlier than 14 days from today, and link this topic in your request.

<bangs gavel>