unban request

Guest -=VERY_SPECIAL(DUDE)=-YEEEEEEEY=

Guests

Hello all. I was banned form the server <_< with no warning or explanation. Someone was keep changing my name and didnt even let me know why. Please unban me. I like this server. Thanks.

-=SPECIAL-ED=-YEEEEEY=-

P.S. my steam user id is STEAM_0:0:5497027

Welp, he was banned before July, I can only say that. I have no logs prior to July from #3.....but I'll be keeping them all now.

Perhaps another admin saw the same problems with this name that I do.

Let's pick another name, we'll change it here and you can use the new name in the server too. Then we can go ahead and lift the ban. Sound good?

I'll leave this in SJ's hands....someone PM me with the new forum name.

the only place i recognize this name from is crank yankers on comedy central. either way:

-=SPECIAL-ED=-YEEEEEY=- needs to use a new name with GC.

the player formerly known as ed: please pick a new one, and hit the PM button below my monkey avatar. send me a message with your new name, and i'll go through our servers and unban you.

Guests
the only place i recognize this name from is crank yankers on comedy central. either way:

-=SPECIAL-ED=-YEEEEEY=- needs to use a new name with GC.

the player formerly known as ed: please pick a new one, and hit the PM button below my monkey avatar. send me a message with your new name, and i'll go through our servers and unban you.

Guests
(edited)

Thanks Y'all for replies. I am very sad to hear that I have to change my name. I have been with this name for over the year, and many people know me by it. And yes, it is right, it is the name of the character from COMEDY CENTRAL. I didnt mean to mock anyone, if I did, I apologize for that. I just thought that it is funny character from the CRANK YANKERS SHOW. Should I still change it?? :huh: If Y'all will say yes, than I guess I have to do it....Please let me know.

Respectfully,

-=VERY_SPECIAL(DUDE)=-YEEEEEEEY=- :D

PETTY OFFICER SECOND CLASS, USN SW ( SURFACE WARFARE)

Edited by newname

Not everything on Comedy Central would be acceptable in our community, obviously. This is only one example.

I'm really not going to go any further into the name.

Good luck.