Pray for spuds

Sgt. Spuds

Not me, my cat. We where camping all weekend and came home, and hes laying on the kitchen floor, puke around him, food not touched, water not touched. When he heard the door, he stood up, waboly legged, and meowed once, then kinda toppled over. We cleaned up, got him in his bed, and he went to sleep. Bout a hour later, he poped his head up, and looked around, kept it up for a while, then layed it back down, eyes open. Weve tried feeding and watering him, he doesnt want anything to do with it. He did walk over to me ( playing cs at the time ) and rubed around my legs, and pawd me. I picked him up, layed him in my lap, and he looked at the thing of cat nip on my desk and meowed, lol, not gonna give him ne now. Well, hes awake and semi aware.

Ive had this cat for a little over 10 years, we go way back, i love this pet more than my mother ( not saying much if you know about my mother lol ) and just about everything but my father, dont know what I would do without him.

Just thought id let ya know Sgts spud's side kicks down, i'll keep ya updated.

PS, vets open tomorrow, hes headed in at 9 am.

Maybe your cat missed you while you were gone. My dog does the same thing. If i am ever gone for more than three days he gets separation anxiety. He throws up, wont eat, wont drink, and acts depressed. A week after my return he is fine. I wouldnt worry too much Spuds. Good luck man, I know how it feels to have a sick pet.