BREAKING NEWS x 2

*BiGBonES**

hmmm I would doubt it, the last thing the police want to do is confirm that the man is innocent.

I'm having lots of links with these bombings.

The inital bombs were on my local underground line :=

I was up in Leeds for a week after the attacks, and thats where they found the suicide bombers lived. I stayed about 10minutes away from where they all lived :=

I come back down to London and there are more attacks/failed attacks. :=

My friends dad and friend both missed the bombed train by about 10minutes. Imagine if they had left 10minutes later for work because they were running late! :=

My other friend was stayed in the hotel in egypt where the bomb out there exploded, he missed that by a couple of days :=

And here I am, good job I didnt go to fragfest heh?

I would be more scared of a white guy on a train with a rucksack than anyone else.

The current stereotype is that "some muslim person" must be a terrorist.

It freaking ticks me off how stupid that is.

Freakin' mass media.

Edited by Assassinator

I agree with that. All you need to do is look at who the vast majority of those who commit these crimes are. They aren't white college age kids. Not saying muslims are terrorists, of course, but the majority of the terrorists who plant the bombs, fly planes into buildings, and detonate themselves around women and children just happen to be muslims...

I agree with that.  All you need to do is look at who the vast majority of those who commit these crimes are.  They aren't white college age kids.  Not saying muslims are terrorists, of course, but the majority of the terrorists who plant the bombs, fly planes into buildings, and detonate themselves around women and children just happen to be muslims...

No, the majority of terrorists who plant the bomb are American KIDS!

Just a splash of humor.

However, why would I be more scared of a white guy with a rucksack?

Because what would be the chances of seeing that?!