I think I have lost it

I have such a hard time with CS, now. I don't know what to do. I have been at work more lately and havn't had much time to play. Now my CS skills are just terrible. I can't aim and if I get any kills, it is just luck. WHat am I going to do?!

cave in and use an awp?

no, that's not your style.

maybe mental excercises. next time you walk into the cubicle corrale, think: what's the quickest way out with the hosties? maybe camp the back hall and play with the soda machine. it's the small things--we'll get you back in it.

but what's more fun than shouting pre-canned radio communication across the office?

to jane @ the water cooler "sector clear."

to corrine @ the cubicle "regroup team."

to chris in the bathroom "get out of there, it's going to blow."

to me, for wasting time @ work "taking fire, need assistance."

ok, maybe fatty put it better. have fun!

Pick a gun, and play maps with it...mix it up. Just remember to have fun. I flip out every now and then it's time to shut it off for a while. I probably sound like a hyperactive child when I get like that anyway. I just put it up for a while and come back fresh the next day.

You should do what I do. Whenever I have a bad day at CS I go and drive over to my local grade school and pick a fight with the entire 5th grade class. I usually win because I yell out " you better back up foos, only one at a time!" and strangely enough they are actually dumb enough to fight me one at a time. Hope that helps you feel better...

:bang::unsure:o0o:=:boo::(<_<

You should do what I do.  Whenever I have a bad day at CS I go and drive over to my local grade school and pick a fight with the entire 5th grade class.  I usually win because I yell out " you better back up foos, only one at a time!" and strangely enough they are actually dumb enough to fight me one at a time.  Hope that helps you feel better...

:bang:  :unsure:  o0o  :=  :boo:  :(  <_<

I think I just need some CS:S-alis or something like that. And I think you need anger management. :spin2:;)

no need to know what else was hiding under there.

The boogey man was down there, too. He was trying to steal my l337 skills. But the were so l337 that he couldn't handle them. They came back to me like a lost puppy finding it's way home.

Now I want a puppy. And I am sure everyone else wants one now, too. :spin2:

funny side story.

out mountain biking yesterday, doing a great downhill behind my house. just made the climb, about to start the downhill section, and a puppy runs out into the trail. middle of nowhere, no owner, looked lost and hungry.

good ol' johnny sacrifices his downhill (which is the only reason to climb on a bike), picks up the pooch, and TRIES to ride a steep downhill, one handed, with a squirming pup kind of in my arm. 200lbs looks funny enough on a bike, muchless with that setup. anwayas, a few strange looks and...

i set her down at the end of the trail, and she was hit by a semi truck.

a semi truck of love. her owners were looking for her at the end of the trail. i filled my random act of kindness for the year.

atleast she didn't pee on me.